Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Backyard Playground Elements

I had some major problems with my elements. I am sorry. I've learned one more check to do before getting a kit ready. Make sure they actually open up! Please see my updated post from yesterday with the corrected link to my elements. Papers are fine. I already had over 500 downloads before I was made aware of the problem. BIG SORRY!!!!!!
I'm going away on vacation and will have to make up for my oops when I get back in two weeks. Please enjoy!!

Friendly reminder all kits will be up for the WHOLE month of July!!!

2 comments:

makeyesup said...

Thanks, wonderful kit. There is a small problem with the updated element file. The 4 buttons did not come across as proper type of files.

WillowRaven said...

have been trying to get the last of the Backyard Playground parts ... it's telling me that I need a password for yours... would it be possible to have it emailed to me so that I can get the last couple of parts? I would really appreciate it - you all did such a wonderful job on this collaboration and am trying to make the complete kit in my folder.

Thank you!!

About Me

Hi! Welcome to my blog. I found digital scrapbooking in Oct. 2007, and have been completed AMAZED at the wonderful things you can do! I use PSE 4 for Mac, and decided the best way to learn was to get down to the nitty gritty and learn how to make all these amazing items for scrapping. And who doesn't love a FREEBIE! Enjoy!